Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Inpatient Rehab (for my camera)



As I have mentioned in previous posts, my dear sweet camera has been misbehaving as of late.  It has been slightly annoying through our white Christmas to not have a dependable camera around, but I have been having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with it.  Is it the battery?  The charger?  The camera?  Well, yesterday it officially pooped out....in the middle of shooting some friends of ours!  Arg!!  I was at least able to get their family shots before it turned off, saying goodbye indefinitely.  I ran it into a very dependable camera shop (Camera West) that fixed a minor problem this summer, proving their honesty by fixing a tiny problem for free.  They were a little baffled by my rebel's (living up to its name, eh?) mood swings, so we will have to wait and see what is wrong with my baby and if it will be worth fixing.  Cross your fingers, guys!  And to all of my family that I was going to take pictures for this weekend...Sorry!  Here are a few of the pictures that I did get to take yesterday.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

My Rebel is not behaving well at all either, and we got ours about the same time. Maybe they don't age gracefully??

Nice pictures!