Friday, May 22, 2009

Survived the week....

Yes, we are back from Camp Zarahemla with all 6 children in tow.  We survived the week, but I am not sure if I will survive the clean up from a week of playing in the dirt and camping in the fake wilderness. (Although I don't think it can be considered fake camping if you have to be constantly checking 6 children for ticks that may have burrowed into their skin!)  Rachel's only complaint?  That it wasn't longer.  Hannah's highlight? Being bribed with 5 "My Littlest Petshop" toys, 30 minutes on Pet Society and an ice cream cone just to go canoeing.  Lilly's highlight?  Watching the chipmunks and playing in the dirt.  I will post more tomorrow with some pictures once I have escaped the laundry abyss, planted my new blueberry bushes and made good on Hannah's bribery.  Until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Annalia said...

I'm so glad you're back! I sure missed you and Mom...and I guess my kids too.

Annalia said...

Pictures?