Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wiping the drool.

The book lover in me is going crazy over these. Apparently, Penguin Books understands my love for beautiful versions of the classics. I'm sorry...did I say beautiful? That doesn't even begin to describe these books. They are selling for $20 at Anthropologie, but my dear sweet Amazon has them for $13. Sigh. Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility....and if I was in England, I would have access to Little Women and more! Are they not just fabulous? I am in love. And now I will go do some laundry while I continue to drool.

Side Note: Hannah is calling me Marmee, too! (Although hers is a more blatant kissing up, using it directly after getting in trouble throughout the day. Maybe with age, she will learn how to sneak it in to earn more points.)

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I was just in Anthropologie the other day and saw them and fell in love. I actually ordered them last night on Amazon - had to get Tess of the D'Urbervilles for my Tessa and then of course couldn't pass up Pride and Predjudice, Sense & Sensibility, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights! I want more!!

Samurai Mom said...

I think the drool just ruined the keyboard