Saturday, July 12, 2008

A true crisis....

After picking 24 lbs of blueberries at our favorite Gordon's Acres, we decided to head to the Tillamook for the day. This required driving back to our house (30 minutes) to put the blueberries away and to fetch a few beachy type things and, of course, my camera. What is the beach without my camera? Well, I guess it is about the same thing as the beach, with my camera and without my compact flash card. Dang! It was still a great day. A beautiful drive (complete with me now sitting at home looking at homes with property), ice cream and squeaky cheese from Tillamook, sandy kids playing on a very windy beach (totally oblivious to the cold water or the sand blowing in their mouth and ears) and a fun drive home with lots of singing and a sad crying baby. (the not so fun part) Maybe we'll bring the compact flash card next time and forget the camera. OR I just might have a good day and remember both. With or without proof, we had a great day. Gosh, I love Oregon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tillamook squeaky cheese! We're so jealous! We've been there! My dad had a beach house in Lincoln City.

On a side note, I actually miss Oregon too. LOL It was so much fun when we were there last. If anything ever goes tails up with Ben's company I might have to make a push for Oregon!

Islandalli said...

When can we come for a visit? Camera or not, I am sure my kiddos would have fun in your tiny temp housing and finding fun spots to explore. Can't miss a Sunday though, so it's got to be during the week...
~Allicia