Sunday, March 22, 2009

quick update

We are winding down our trip up to Snohomish tonight, planning on taking off tomorrow morning. It has been a little bit of a whirlwind, full of a cousin birthday party (that Elise has been talking about in anticipation for the last week), a baby shower for my soon to pop big sister, family pictures for Becky, a Twilight release party for us sisters and a nice family dinner tonight. Tomorrow we make our nice drive home and stop for a belated birthday present for Autumn at raintree nursery. (a lemon tree that she has been patiently waiting for. Yes, her birthday was 2 weeks ago. Yes, I stink. Any other questions?) When I get home, I promise pictures of all the fun, along with pictures of the absolutely adorable purses that I finished right before leaving for our mini vacation. Did I say they were adorable? That doesn't even begin to describe them. These free patterns I found online through a few recommendations have gotten me into the bag making groove. Coming soon, to a blog near you....

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I am glad you had a good time! I am looking forward to seeing the bags.

The Veatches said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! I am so lucky to have such a talented sista.

Annalia said...

Make sure you put up links to those cute purse patterns!

I probably need to move on to a new purse pattern, and I LOVE your big bag!