Friday, July 24, 2009

the guest room revisited

Since the guest room is empty again, I decided to start playing with it. We found this loverly writing desk in garage sale land for a whopping $15. Someday I might refinish it, but for now it is happy in its present state and filled with all sorts of letter writing paraphernalia. I love it. Amazingly enough, the desk managed to make the guest room look a little bigger because I moved the bed over closer to the window.

Below is an apron I found on said garage selling excursion and was pronounced "the most beautiful apron I have ever seen" by a sweet five year old that I know. I must say that I agree.







2 comments:

Linda Tunnell said...

Oh, the desk does look cute Sarah! But, I don't think that apron is near as cute as some you'v made!

Annalia Romero said...

your adorable guest room makes me want to come visit...or at least cute up my own room!