Thursday, July 16, 2009

last leg of the marathon

tomorrow:: the last day of the marathon aka my crazy June/July. sewing camp, camping camp, beach trip with in laws, girl scout camp....whew. Makes me tired just typing it. Next week I would like to sew, embroider and read a good book. And do laundry, dishes and feed my kids. (only because I kind of have to do those ones)

This year, our venture into the world of girl scout camp was done with a little bit of hesitation. I had to volunteer to garauntee a spot for all of the girls. I had to sweet talk my mom into coming down to play with Elise and Lilly while volunteering. It just seemed like a lot. I have had a slight change of attitude as I plan on volunteering forever more (as that is how long it will be before all of my girls have gone through camp there). A fun time was had by all and it was wonderful experiencing it with the girls instead of just hearing their summaries each evening. I'll post pictures....when I finally get pictures up from the beach. Can I tell you how pooped I am? I just remind myself that next week=sewing, embroidering and books. (and maybe some potty training? Dang. Mom lists never stay short. )

2 comments:

Rima Family said...

Sounds like a fun and busy time! Sewing and a good book does sound great!

Annalia said...

I totally know how you feel. Between swimming lessons, etc, I'm pretty worn out too. I'm happy tomorrow is an off day. I can clean my house and boring stuff like that.
I'm glad you met so many interesting/amazing people while you were there!