Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blogging Quickness

Ok...super fast blog before going to bed.  We have therapy at 7:45, which wouldn't be quite so bad if we weren't in Forest Grove and if I didn't need to help get Chris, Lilly and myself ready by 6:45.  Ugh.  

My mom is going home tomorrow....sigh.   I know it is time to get back into the real world, but I am a little scared.  I am sure it will all work out.  Really. :)  Time to have some Dream Dinner lovin'.  Chris' mom flew home tonight, which will start a round of Chris hating his food options again.  It subsided while his mom was here because she is a master of all things Korean, which in general, is healthy food.  We will have to work on my Korean cooking skillz so Chris doesn't get desperate and walk to Burgerville.  We decided that Chris loves Korean food, but that most American food that he likes is very, very unhealthy.  Ahh....I will work on the Korean cuisine.  We've been married for 11 1/2 years, so I guess it is about time that work on it.

No comments: