Friday, October 24, 2008

Business of sorts

A lot of people have been asking, so I thought I would just blog it all.

First of all, everyone and anyone is more than welcome to come out on the 15th and 16th of November to help the Nike team with our backyard.  People have been asking for more info, but what I can tell you is that if you come, the wonderful people orchestrating this whole thing will put you to work.  It is BYOSAW (Bring your own shovel and wheelbarrow), but we can't wait to see everyone.  

Second item of business: People want to know when they can come visit, so I thought we would put some scheduling on here.   Chris has therapy on Tuesday and Thursday this week.  That leaves Monday, Wednesday and Friday open for playdates. :)  I really appreciate all of the great friends that have been keeping him company and just breaking up the monotony a little.  I think I get a little boring after a while, eh?

We bought our quarter of a cow today for this great farm in Corvalis.  The great part of it all was that the owner brought it up here for me and gave us a pretty great deal.  I can't wait to try some low fat, grassfed beef.  Yummy.  This really opens up a lot of options for Chris since he is a red meat sort of guy.    Although he enjoyed our sushi night, I don't think I can drive to Beaverton for octopus and squid that often.  If there are any die hard sushi lovers out there, let me know and we can have a sushi night at our place!  (Ok, maybe not die hard.  I am new to this whole Sushi thing!)  I was going to take a picture of my sushi art, but I thought I would get a little better at it before I show it off. 

No comments: