Friday, January 9, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Time.....


Well, tomorrow marks the start of girl scout cookie season.  I have to admit, I am not incredibly enthused about it, but the girls are dragging my along for the ride. (kicking and screaming, I might add)  So here is my contribution to cookie season.  If any of you are wanting to buy cookies from someone (in the Portland area), let us know and we will hook you up.  We have three very enthusiastic girls that are ready to sell cookies to anyone and everyone. (After 9 am tomorrow, of course)  My favorite?  Samoas, hands down.  The big problem?  Chris and Autumn (dang those braces) can't touch them and I....shouldn't.   Here is our e-mail if anyone is hunkering for some yummy girl scout cookie goodness. mylittlewomenandme@verizon.net

3 comments:

Linda Tunnell said...

Oh you know daddy and I are always good for cookies! Have someone give us a call! Love you sweetie!

HCJ said...

Sarah: we would like some cookies. A friend at the Embassy offered to let us use her PO box. I'll be in Utah in February and can send you a check for the postage and the cookies :)

Sarah said...

E-mail me your info and we will hook you up. What are your favorites?