Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick....Whiny....Tired....

Sorry, guys.  I don't even have the brain power to blog.  I just want to be able to breath again so I can sleep.  Or not be nursing so I can drink up some NyQuil.  Do you know how long it has been since I could take NyQuil?  I am either nursing or pregnant.  

I will say this much: I am very upset at the people at the inauguration yesterday that boo-ed Bush.  Shame on them for lacking some major class.  I will disagree with any president of any party when necessary, but I will not disrespect the office of the president.  Very disappointed.  (And for those of you not here, I am making my very disappointed motherly look that I have become very good at for instances just like this...although I don't think my kids, who happen to be 10 and under, would be that disrespectful.  And I have made it clear to them that they can treat someone with respect even when they disagree with them.)  And now I will sniff myself through the night, making my big pile of tissues even bigger.  

2 comments:

The Veatches said...

I am so sorry that you are not feeling good. Hey, we have Autumn's coat!!

Islandalli said...

I am so sorry you are sick. It's hard to get things done when you haven't slept well. In my opionion though, a dose or two of Nyquil isn't going to hurt you or baby, and you BOTH might sleep a little better. Get better!