Friday, January 23, 2009

Healthy Mommas Unite


It is that time again.  You know, the whole "I can't use the postpartum excuse anymore because my baby is almost a year old" time.  It is time to start reducing the size of my empty baby house.  Because I am one who truly gets pleasure from checking off any box on my to -do list (and I even add things that I have already accomplished just for the free check off!), I had to make myself a healthy momma checklist.  In addition to having to have a checklist, if it is really going to inspire me, it better be cute.  AND because it is so stinking cute (and despite the fact that Chris looked at it and said "What is this for?  What do those lips mean?  A moment on the?"), I am going to share it with you.   Because it is late, I am still a little sick and to top it off,  my computer technician is sleeping, I can't figure out how to post these so they actually make a good print.  (how is that for a run on sentence?) If you would like a copy, let me know in the comment section and I will e-mail you the version of your choice.  I have the weight watcher's version, the spiritual version (complete with a check box for reading your scriptures and saying your prayers) and the plain jane version.  Maybe if I can feed Chris enough sushi tomorrow, he will help me upload these files successfully.   Let's cross our fingers. 

 Technical Notes: I printed mine with 4 on each side of paper and plan on cutting it in half and making a quick little book out of it. (As in, fold in half with a cover and staple)  The other option would be to cut them in rectangles and glue them into a spiral bound index card book.  Whatever the style, the concept is still there.  Hey!  Being the realist that I am, I even included a confession part to write the things that you ate when you fell off of the wagon.  Realist or pessimist?  In the fiber section, I am going to tally all of my fiber. (likewise if you use the points version for those of you doing weight watchers.)  The nike shoe is next to the check box for exercise and I think the rest is fairly self explanatory.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

So cute! I'd love a copy.

The Veatches said...

I would love a copy, you are so creative!

nikko said...

This is really cute. I totally love it. I like that you put scriptures and prayer on it, too. Is there a way you can make it into a PDF and upload that maybe?

Jenn said...

That is cute, Sarah!

I just made a digital scrapbook kit with printables to be able to keep track of my weight loss goals, successes, and failures. If you want a copy just holler and I will send you a coupon to use.

If you ever need help with loading graphics and Chris is asleep or at work, I can help if I am online. Which happens to be most nights since Jack works nights.

Annalia said...

By the by, your new profile picture is very pretty and super flattering!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I like that i would love both it and the WW one marciavigil@gmail.com I am a friend of Nikko's

Jennifer said...

Only YOU could come up with something so adorable!!! I would love ANY of those that you have! :o)

Tracy said...

These are great! I'd love a copy.
Another fun thing to do with them would be making little note pads. Just cut them all the same size, clamp them together so the top edge is really tight - I use Greg's clamps he keeps in the garage - and then put glue along the top edge. Let it dry and then glue it a couple more times. If you want to get really fancy, you can put a piece of light weight cardboard behind it. I've made really cute personalized notepads for teachers gifts, etc. They are always well received!

Anonymous said...

I'd love a copy if you're still handing them out...spiritual, please! (amtjmt@earthlink.net)